INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Credit Card details are required only while accepting payments after service/support has been provided.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- In case of refund of non USA customers, if the refunded amount is less than the original amount then One Solution Inc. is not liable to refund that difference amount as this difference is due to the currency fluctuation.
Security of the Information We Collect
We are committed to protect the security of your personal information, and we use a range of technologies and procedures to do so. For example, we store personal information in a secure, limited access facility. Sensitive information transmitted to us through our store (such as a credit card number) is encrypted for transmission using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Protection of Children’s Privacy
Our Site is a general interest website, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.